map is interactive - click to zoom
there is no easy postcode for satnavs - it is simply a turning off the A25 just outside Dorking
Away teams must park at Bury Hills Fisheries Car Park
It should take you about 5 minutes to walk from the Bury Hill Fisheries car park to the football pitches.
1) The Bury Hill Fisheries car park is situated on the A25. From the Westcott Sports Club you turn right and head towards Dorking. It is on the right hand side before you come into Dorking and it has a brown road sign.
2) Turn in here and you go over a speed bump and shortly after on the left is a large car park with a height restriction barrier.
3) To get to the sports club from here you need to walk to the end of the car park and in the right hand corner you will see a small barrier and an information board.
4) Keep to the left of these and follow the path for a few steps to a gravel road which you need to turn right onto.
5) Follow this past a house on your left (Bracken Lodge) and cross over the tarmac road in front of you.
6) There is a clearly marked footpath (yellow public footpath arrows) which now takes you through the trees.
7) This path is taking you down to the A25 which you will hear as you get closer.
8) Pass another house on your left (Milton Brook Cottage). The football pitches are only a few metres away and you are not next to the A25 for long.
9) Keep going and you will see the tarmac path next to the A25 ahead of you and a few feet along here on your left (almost opposite the entrance to the Unum offices) is a black wrought iron gate which takes you onto the football pitches.
Coaches and registered disabled can park at Westcott Sports Club
Coaches (who usually have bags of equipment to carry) and registered disabled can park at Westcott Sports Club - there is a reserved coaches area. Identify yourself to the gate helper as an Away Team Coach (or Disabled) needing to park in the coaches area.